What are cookies
How cookies are shared
Cookies can be divided according to who places them on the website, ie:
- First party cookies - their validity is limited to the domain of the site you are viewing. These cookies are considered more secure.
- Third party cookies - are placed using a script from another domain. This allows users to be tracked across domains. They are often used to evaluate the effectiveness of ad channels.
Cookies can be divided into:
according to their shelf life
- Short-term (session cookie) - deleted from your computer after closing the browser.
- Long-term (persistent cookies) - after closing the browser they remain, they are deleted only after a very long time (this depends on your browser settings and cookie settings). You can also delete them manually.
- Technical - Enables basic site features (such as login or purchase). These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and we place them without your consent.
- Functional - cookies that allow you to remember the user's language or region, for example. These cookies contribute to the correct setting of the website and do not participate in monitoring the user's activity. We consider functional cookies to be essential, so we place them on the website without your consent.
- Analytical - used to collect non-anonymous data about user behavior. Based on them, we can adapt the website to make it better for you.
You can enable them as" Analytic cookies "in your settings.
- Marketing - used to target ads to users who have already been to our site.
You can enable them as" Marketing cookies "in the settings.
- Conversion - with their help we can evaluate the success of campaigns.
You can enable them as "Analytic cookies" in the settings.
- Personalization - Various tools help us personalize content - customizing the site based on what you've tracked. Similarly, the tools help us customize search results based on other users' search information.
You can enable them as "Preferences" cookies in your settings.
What is the purpose of individual cookies on the website
You will find out what cookies our website uses, for what purposes and for how long. here:
Please note that if you use an add-blocker or other browser extension that modifies our site, the purpose information of individual cookies may not be displayed correctly.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Technical - first pages, short term. They ensure the basic technical functionality of the website, ie login, use of services, etc.
- Google Analytics - First Party, Long Term. They are used to generate anonymous site usage statistics.
- Hotjar - first pages, short and long term. We use the Hotjar tool to analyze traffic and improve the manageability of this website.
- Google Ads - First page, short and long term. Remarketing (showing ads on the content network based on products viewed).
- Sklik - first pages, short-term and long-term. Remarketing (showing ads on the content network based on products viewed).
- Facebook - first pages, short and long term. Remarketing (showing ads on the content network based on products viewed).
We never place sensitive or personal data in cookies.
Cookie settings options
Cookie bar cookie settings
If you decide to revoke your agreement with certain categories of cookies or change the settings of cookies used, you can do so directly here, using the button below.
Please note that if you use an ad-blocker or other browser extension that changes our site, our cookie settings and other features will work properly.
Clear browser cookies
You can delete cookies in your browser - they are usually located in the "History" of the visited sites.
Block cookies in the browser
Browsers allow you to block cookies on your computer. In this case, however, the functionality of this site will be limited. Information on the settings for storing cookies in your browser can be found on the website of the provider of the specific browser:
For more information on cookies and their use, visit AboutCookies.org
How we store cookies usage
Random string stored in the CookieHub cookie in the user's browser, along with cookie category settings. We need this token to identify the consent provided.
The full URL that the user was in when the consent was configured.
Anonymous IP address
Client IP address. The last part of the IP address is replaced by 0, because the IP address can be considered personal data.
Registered country code for the IP address. When using geolocation, this can be useful to determine if a user has agreed or not received any options.
The user agent usually contains information about the browser and the operating string.
Date and time
Date and time of consent.
Google Analytics is enhanced with related advertising features provided by Google, namely:
- Google Display Network Impression Reports
- Remarketing (showing ads on the content network based on products viewed)
- Advanced demographic reporting (anonymous demographic reporting).
When you visit our website, Google Analytics will run and place a cookie on your computer. This cookie contains a creation timestamp and a randomly generated number, and does not contain any personal information. Google Analytics metering is set to not process any personal information, the IP address used is anonymized. In this case, processing is based on a legitimate interest.
If you do not want to provide anonymous site usage data to Google Analytics, you can use plugin provided by Google . Once installed in your browser and activated, data will no longer be sent.
For more information on data processing and usage, see Google Terms of Service
We sometimes use Hotjar on the web to better understand our customers - so we can customize and improve our site. In this, Hotjar helps us to find out how customers behave (eg where they click, how they use forms, what they don't like), it gives us feedback.
Our site uses paid advertising and remarketing Google Ads . Based on the pages you visit, we then show you ads on other sites that work with Google for a period of time. To evaluate the effectiveness of your ad, we run a conversion counter on the web. The Google Ads platform uses first-party cookies containing pseudo-random numbers or character strings for conversion and remarketing purposes. The platform also stores the IP address, browser type, browser language and the date and time of the requests. We consider remarketing to be a form of direct marketing, which according to the GDPR is in our legitimate interest. We also consider evaluating the effectiveness of your ads to be in our legitimate interest.
However, you can edit or turn off personalized ads at ad personalization settings . You can also adjust your browser settings (store cookies, do not track header) or use browser extensions such as Ghostery .
Our site uses paid advertising and remarketing Sklik . Based on the pages you visit, we then show you ads on other sites that work with the company for some time í List. To evaluate the effectiveness of your ad, we run a conversion counter on the web. The Sklik platform uses first-party cookies containing pseudo-random numbers or character strings for conversion and remarketing purposes. We consider remarketing to be a form of direct marketing, which according to the GDPR is in our legitimate interest. We also consider evaluating the effectiveness of your ads to be in our legitimate interest.
Our site uses social media remarketing Facebook - based on the pages you visit, we show you an ad for a while on the social network Facebook. We use tracking code Facebook Pixel . For this purpose, this platform uses first and third party cookies containing pseudo-random numbers or character strings. The platform also stores the IP address, browser type, browser language and the date and time of the requests. We consider remarketing to be a form of direct marketing, which according to the GDPR is in our legitimate interest. However, you can edit or turn off personalized ads at Ad personalization settings .
You can also customize your browser settings (store cookies, do not track header) or use browser extensions such as Ghostery .